High Strength Blade Replacement http://amzn.to/2kjM0Qv
1. Find the flat section on the generator axle.
2. Install the blade with the 1st set screw contacting the flat section on the axle with light pressure.
3. Tighten the 2nd set screw until it meets the axle with light pressure.
4. Spin the prop to make sure it is balanced.
5. Small adjustments can be made by applying light pressure to the blade and checking the balance with a spin.
6. If balance is off, loosen set screws and repeat steps 1 through 4.
7. Do not over tighten set screws.
DC Project Motor Generator: $17.95 http://amzn.to/2kQnTw9